Your outsourced payroll service
I offer a confidential and fully managed payroll service that ensures you comply with current legislation.
Payroll accounting is a vital part of your business. But it can be time-consuming, and getting it right takes skill and experience.
If you don’t have the resources for a dedicated payroll department, we can manage the whole function for you.
In an ever changing and increasingly complex world of payroll our team can ensure you meet your payroll obligations, leaving you to focus on the other aspects of running your business.
Support tailored to your needs
Depending on your situation, we can process payments at any frequency – weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
Our service includes providing e-payslips, overseeing electronic salary payments directly to employees, and HMRC PAYE payments by BACS.
We also offer you:
- end-of-year processing
- Real Time Information submissions to HMRC
- help with setting up tax-efficient childcare schemes
- encrypted secure data transmission
- calculating directors’ national insurance
- calculating statutory payments, such as parental leave and sick pay
- preparing P11D expenses and benefits end-of-year returns
- helping with applications of P11D dispensations
- Auto Enrolment support
As part of our service, we can produce a variety of reports tailored to your needs. These can help you control staff costs and budget for the future. We can also advise on other payroll-related issues, such as third-party enquiries, holiday entitlement, setting up pensions, and PAYE in real time (RTI).
With the introduction of auto enrolment, most employers now need to think about pension schemes.
Your choices might seem complex, but we can offer practical advice, helping you implement a scheme that’s right for your employees and your business.
Your options include group personal pension schemes, occupational pension schemes and hybrid schemes (a mix of occupational and personal pensions). We can guide you through these, taking into account your flexibility and approach to risk, and the level of involvement you’d like.
In case you missed it, here are the services we offer
- Calculation of weekly, monthly and annual payroll runs, including the production of payslips
- Calculation of PAYE, National Insurance and other statutory requirements inc maternity and sick pay
- Submission of RTI compliant returns
- Calculation of incentive schemes, bonuses and employee benefits packages
- Accounting software advice and training.
- Payroll reports
- P11ds and dispensations for expenses and benefits
- Ad hoc payroll queries and assistance